Checkout this music video I did for an awesome local band I know, Raven!
Here is my storyboard for the video, it is safe to say I am not an artist in this fashion! Lol. Basic concepts with stick figures get the job done for me!
Final cut pro is one of my favorite softwares out on the market right now, hands down. It gives you the tools you need to make a professional looking video, from the comfort of your home. I really enjoy how much they have made it user friendly, while still keeping all these great tools. I originally started on iMovie a couple years back, and lucky for me it was an easy transition into final cut.
I had the pleasure of getting to film a local band called Raven for this project. One of my fraternity brothers John is their lead guitarist. Their local show was at Mully’s Bar & Grill right off campus. It is always a fun time getting to use a DSLR in low light, but it does make it difficult. I hope they liked my final video!
Sr. Social Media Manager
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of creating and executing highly impactful and engaging social media campaigns
- 5+ years experience in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram and Pinterest campaigns and the unique voices used for each
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentation
- Must intimately understand the social media universe including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Forums, Wikis, and blogging
Advertising Technology Business Analyst
- Experience with ad server, video, and mobile technology solutions; FreeWheel MRM preferred.
- Experience with Web, Mobile, and Video platforms: CMS, CDN
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a technical digital role; business analyst for web/app/ad development preferred.
VP, Product Management – Advertising Technology
- Expertise in UI design
- Recent experience developing solutions for online advertising marketplaces (network, exchanges, DSP’s, SSP’s) strongly preferred
Advertising & technology specialist
Roland & Associates
- Extensive trafficking experience w/Doubleclick and/or Sizmek
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile, and video ad units.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Ad Technology Specialist
- 2-3 years of experience in Ad Ops
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Each one of these job postings has unique requirements that all bring technology into it. Technology is such a vital part now of branding yourself that you really need it on your resume. Even the cookie cutter jobs that people assumed will always stay with paper and old ways are even transitioning to media formats now. Getting started now in my career with technology will help me in the future.
I believe that having a broad array of skills within technology is the most important. You do not want to limit yourself to one specific area, if you can have a good base understanding of different technological platforms you will be much more hire-able. I have started to make sure I can at least understand different platforms and can be proficient in the work I do. Any of these jobs would be a dream for me!
When trying to show off a professional look, you are going to want to start with a nameplate. A nameplate is a good way to get across your look, couple key features, and what you bring to the table. A lot of people basically use the nameplate as an electronic business card. With the modern day relying so heavily on technology to do things, we are starting to see so many more people apply for jobs just online. You won’t go into a business and apply with your resume, you will send them your resume and your nameplate. This all means one thing, a name plate is very important!
I made sure to include what I thought was important on my personal nameplate. I wanted to include my LinkedIn, and Twitter especially since that is the easiest way to connect with me on social media. I showed off my past work history and interest. I also felt it was important to show my passed work history, it lets possible employers know I know how to work in an effective environment. i certainly plan on utilizing my professional nameplate from now on!
This is where you’ll be able to read my latest blog post, follow what is going on in my life, and hear about all the exciting stories I have to tell! I can’t wait for this journey to start and for everyone to follow along for the ride